To allow adequate time for:
- The opening and set up of our facilities conforming to sanitary regulations.
- Staff recruitment and their training within the new sanitation procedures. We will be able to welcome you from Friday the 12th of June.
With, from this date :
- Beach access for swimming and sunbathing
- The aquatic area :
- The indoor pool réservée aux BB nageurs avec leurs parents
- The Lagon pool
- The Waterslide Park
- The Children's Water Playground (without water projections)
- The Balnéo, with a maximum of 2 adults per emplacement (mornings for naturists)
- The entertainment :
- Children: from 4 to 10 years old (from Monday to Friday 10am-12am & 3pm-5pm) in groups of 10 with an animator (limited to one enrollment per half day per family, reservation open on the Mini Club Board app, seven days before arrival date.)
- Sports: Fitness, Yoga, Cross Training, Aquagym in the sea, Sea Water Striding…
- Evenings: Concerts, Mini shows, Karaoke, Big screen cinema…
- All the usual shops and services found at Le Sérignan Plage
The entertainment program will develop and grow progressively, ensuring great holiday memories like each year…
Despite the current health situation, our objective is above all, to be able to provide you with peace of mind for your holidays, by pulling out all the stops to ensure a high level of health safety standards.
Therefore whilst this year, we must respect sanitary regulations together especially that of social distancing, we take great pride and care to make sure you continue to spend very special moments with us.
Towards this goal, a lot of things have been prepared, however above and beyond all, at Le Sérignan Plage, we are confident that we can meet this challenge together as we know that we can count on you, on your sense of respect towards others and towards the facilities. In doing so, holidays in 2020 will be for sure different, however also enjoyable.
(1) Subject to confirmation following the decree resulting from the 28th of May declaration from the French Prime Minister and the French Government set guidelines for prefectural and municipal entities and of any major modification concerning the current sanitary guidelines set out by the “HPA” that we have applied.
Between now and your arrival, you will be informed of our sanitary guidelines. We will comprehensively detail the set of implemented measures, which we must collectively and communally follow in order to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
For example :
Pool access will be organised so as to permit an orderly but comfortable usage with respect of social distancing regulations. If necessary, the opening times may be modified to guarantee equal access to these facilities for everyone. NB: Our pools and beaches are large and spacious and while the water in our pools is disinfected and disinfecting, hydro-alcoholic gel use will be required before entering these areas. Sanitizing products will be made available if you wish to disinfect your sun lounger however you may also use your own beach mattress (not supplied).
- Communal sanitary facilities
The use and cleaning of these facilities will be carried out in accordance with the “Guide Sanitaire de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air” recommendations.
- Children’s playgrounds, the carrousel and trampolines
Will be closed for the month of June but the tennis courts, beach volleyball, multi-sports field, petanque court, table tennis and bike hire will be made available.
After an oppressing period for all, we are awaiting your arrival for a well-deserved, relaxed holiday by the sea.
See you soon!
Catherine & Jean-Guy AMAT
PS: For better organisation, booking ahead is strongly recommended this year.